Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

We took ourselves off to the lake with my Yummy Hubby's (YH) new snorkel gear.  We had a great time splashing around and hanging out with the family across the lake.  I had to stop and pinch myself a few times because it felt surreal to be sitting there at the picnic table, in Canada, at the lake, with my family; realizing I was living the all Canadian Dream.  I am blessed.  Can't wait for my dad to make it over here to live this dream too.  Love you daddy xoxox.
Dr.T put on quite a show for us with his Sunfish detection and bmx bike flips into the lake.  Yes that is a life jacket you see on the bike.  How else would we retrieve it from the lake after a 360?  My little dare devil, you never cease to "wow" me.

No comments:

Post a Comment