Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a valentine "...punch in the face..."

More treats from a box, who knew?  Duncan Hines Lemon sponge, wow, so delicious.  I made my own icing (inspired by a friend) with real raspberries and cream cheese.  In the words of my step son "Oh...oh my, now they are a punch in the face of flavour!"  Why should I go all crazy trying to bake from scratch when I can have them made in minutes with lots of time left to spend with my family?  They were a mouth watering extravganza!

My Logger Love was off on  trip with some friends, up north, so my steppies and I had our own little Valentine's celebration, a quiet dinner with pink roses and yummy cupcakes.  Simple and sweet.  Here are a couple of pics from our dinner table.



1 comment:

  1. Kylah, it looks wonderful and I am sure it was yummy.Cant wait to see you all. Love Oma

    ReplyDelete