Only 6 and a half weeks to go and my good friend S (designer of bluebirdsflyboutique) took some lovely pregola photos for me. I'm not big on the blossoming belly but I thought it would be rude not to have a wee bit of photographic evidence of the event even though there will be living evidence shortly. I wanted her to get some shots before I become gross-pregnant (you know what I mean...... we can all say "oh you look beautiful and glowing" but come on, gross-pregnant happens). So here are a few of the pics she took at her lovely cottage on the lake. Not to be forgotten my dear friend Anigav (sister of S) who styled and primped and fluffed my hair and made sure my "angles" were flattering!
I'm a genie in bottle, obviously.
Loving the lens flare.
This one is for you Robynn ;)





Kylah, this photos are great.You will look back in a few years, :):):)
ReplyDelete