Thursday, March 11, 2010

Facebook Suicide


I decided to blog instead of Facebook. I found the fruit it bore was of no nutritional value in fact it tasted just like processed bolonge and while there may be a sick pleasure in the salty, way it dissolves and slides down your throat, the waxy residue left on the roof of my mouth was enough to turn me into a cyber-vegan. Instead of going to those lengths I am choosing to have a wee blog. A place where I can share my thoughts, loves, pictures from my life, and just a few things that move me. This is just a pretty picture of my friend Andrea. I love the daisies.

6 comments:

  1. That may have been the best description of facebook I have ever read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a wife!!!! love you. will call you this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I see/get to your blogs? I click on your icons but I can't get to the blog page...please excuse my blognorance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at the bottom of the profile, there should be a list of the blogs... in my case, none are active, and only one The Jimmy Forde has any writing

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my active blog... haha cause you had to know!

    ReplyDelete