Thursday, March 18, 2010

untitled

After almost a year of not creating anything, I think I am almost on the other side of "artist's block".  Well hopefully.  I have re-worked this deer/birch picture I don't know how many times.  I have hated it all along but I think I may now have finally come up with something semi-decent.  After rumaging through my fabric box, I found some vintage fabrics I'd collected from Value Village, I think they might just have done the trick for those big ole' birch trees.  I have no name for it as of yet.

3 comments:

  1. Kylah - I love it! It is hard to try to get back to creating. I am stumbling over it myself.

    I talked to my Mummy today and she wants me to pass on her congratulations to you. She also asked me lots of questions all of which I don't know the answers to.

    My blogs is
    http://peacocksanddragonflies.blogspot.com/
    if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy this piece. And then hang it in my dream home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this piece. I really enjoy the trees! They make me feel cheerful and happy!

    ReplyDelete