Saturday, May 15, 2010
bragging board
"Bancroft, the most talented town", as our welcome sign declares, is no lie. Today as I watched our T-Hawks for their first match of the season, I was thrilled. I had no idea how gutteral my yells could get as I screamed for 33 to "GET HIM DOWN" and belted out to 24 (my beloved steppy) to "RUN, RUN, BRING IT HOME". 33 awed us with his gazelle like leaps into the air and down onto his prey as he took out the offense over and over again. I am hooked, I loved every moment of the action and even shed a wee tear when our boys won 13-12 and my step son took home "Player of the Game". A promising season ahead. Love you boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So exciting! That's awesome! Yay T-Hawks!
ReplyDeleteWhat?
ReplyDeleteno comment about the rugged and somewhat portly offensive coach?