

...

I loved it. I didn't mind the traffic (I rode my bike everywhere).Ioved the diversity of everything but most of a I like taking photos. Toronto is a visual feast and that is what I miss the most, finding beauty in all the unexpected places. Here are a few photos from my time spent there. The first photo is of a lovely little deck, my roomate, Anigav and I shared. It may have been a bit more shabby than chic but we spent many a night out there basking in the ecstasy of the warm, city, night air. Don't get me wrong, the city has it's own "treats and treasures" but I sure am glad I had my time with Toronto. It changed me, it allowed me to grow and it brought some wonderful people into my life, one of those my good friend Poppy, you can see her peeking out of the right corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment